Melville Centre for the Arts Community Interest Company
Using our website
Our commitment to you:
- We will do our best to make sure that all users of our website understand how it works so that you can make an informed decision of how you use it.
- Whether you are viewing information about the Melville, the events, embedded videos, booking tickets, booking space, or being redirected to other websites it is important that you read and understand how your personal information is being used.
- We do our best to make the website available 24/7
- We regularly review our website and analyse data gathered from individuals use of it to ensure that we keep it relevant, provide information which you want to see and make access to it as easy as possible
- We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of services and products that you have provided consent
Your commitment to us:
- By using our website you agree to use it and its content appropriately and within the law. There are specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any actions that fall within the Computer Misuse Act with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
- You will not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and we take no responsibility for any damages that you may incur
Legal matters that we should explain…
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to our services and the full content of our website.
Disclaimer/Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude:
- all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
These exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within the United Kingdom, or in relation to postings from the United Kingdom. All advertising is intended solely for the United Kingdom market.
We do not guarantee that the website will be available without interruption or error, and it is provided on the basis that when issues are identified they are resolved in a timely manner.
Our website/Log Files
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site including troubleshooting, track use of the website, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL.
This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
IP addresses are not linked to other personally identifiable information.
Our website/Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of third party websites which are linked to our website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on these websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and we should not be regarded as the publisher of these opinions or material.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of third party websites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of these sites and make your own decision as to their security and trustworthiness.
We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage that results from your use or disclosure made to third parties.